Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA)
Get associated with GRRAS and taste the true essence of success GRRAS Solutions Pvt. Ltd. refining the tenor of success and excellence, GRRAS is a conspicuous name among Open Source training and Solutions Providers of country. Our complete and advanced Open Source courses add new feather to the success wing of IT professionals. GRRAS has removed the gap between theoretical courses and practical knowledge of field by providing high quality real time training.
Now after observing problem of freshers and demand of MNC’s. We come with an curriculum that will fulfill or enhance your knowledge what you learn in your graduation.
This summer GRRAS offers Networking Training
(Cisco Certified Network Associate) with following outline:
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and Inters witch communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to Meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise Branch office network
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation And routing on Cisco devices
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks Required for a WLAN
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general Methods to mitigate those threats Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network Implement and verify WAN links
- CCNA certifies that the candidate has the ability to select, connect, configure, and troubleshoot various Cisco networking devices.
- Popular combinations with CCNA are RHCE and CCNP
- Every Trainee have a individual Account and user ID maintained by GRRAS
- Dedicated CCNA racks.
- Latest Layer3 Switches.
- College check record for each student.
- Training Certificate of our Organization (GRRAS).
- Participation Certificate of RedHat India Pvt. Ltd.
- Life Time membership of our organization.
- Life time support & Solutions.
- 24X7 Wi-fi Enabled Labs.
- Prepare you for Global Certification RHCE & CCNA.
Training Fees: 8000 + Service tax (Compulsory)
Course Duration: 90Hr.
100% hand on lab exercise
Candidate must be Graduate or enrolled for following program B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc-IT and MSc-IT.
Click here to register and fill the form.
Note: Make DD of Rs 1000/- in favor of GRRAS Linux training and Development center payable at Jaipur branch and write the name of candidates back side of DD and courier at following address –
GRRAS Linux Training & Development Center,
219, Himmat Nagar, Behind Kiran Sweets, Gopalpura Turn,
Tel: 0141-3136868, +919887789124, +91-9785598711
- OSI model and industry standards
- Network topologies
- IP addressing, including subnet masks
- Networking components
- Basic network design
- Beginning router configurations
- Routed and routing protocols
- Advanced router configurations
- LAN switching theory and VLANs
- Advanced LAN and LAN switched design
- Novell IPX
- Threaded case studies
- WAN theory and Design
- WAN technology, PPP, Frame Relay, ISDN
- Network troubleshooting
- National SCANS Skills
- Threaded case study
Exam Date: 6 May , 30 May 2013
To see Exam Result: click here